Outdoor Service - 11/22/20
Time & Location
About The Event
Here is a list of things that you need to know:
BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
1. The service will be simpler- under 30 minutes and will include music, prayer, sermon and the Communion.
2. You must wear a mask while you are on campus- this is for the sake of ALL people.
3. Please sign the required waiver before you arrive. The form is available for download on www.scumc.org.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE
1. Someone at the "Welcome Kiosk" will take your temperature. If you are sick, running a fever, showing any signs of illness, please stay home.
2. Waiver forms will be available if you haven't turned in or mailed in the form prior to coming. We only required one waiver per calendar year from you.
3. We will help you and your family to find a seat(s) that is safely spaced away from others.
4. Pick up the communion cup at the Welcome Kiosk. Both wafer and drink come in a small sealed cup.
5. A QR code will be available for you to scan with your smartphone to download a bulletin.
DURING THE WORSHIP
1. Wear a mask and maintain social distancing.
2. Restrooms will be open, but limited to one person at a time.
3. No childcare or children's Sunday school programs will be offered during this time.
Please keep in mind that this service is weather permitting. If it is raining, we will not hold outdoor service. Thank you for your understanding.